MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- M. Thea Sinclair, Mike Stabler (Compilers), Song Haiyan, Shen Shujie (Translators), 2004. Economics of Tourism. Beijing: Higher Education Press, pp. 145–148. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhidong, 2005. Empirical Research on Policy Support of Chinese Local Government to Promote Tourism Development. Dongyue Tribune, Vol 5, pp. 69–76. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng-Xin Wang & Lingling Pei, 2014. A systems thinking-based grey model for sustainability evaluation of urban tourism. Kybernetes, Vol. 43 Iss 3/4 pp. 462–479. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, L., Dong Q. M, 2014. Research on tourism development of Xinjiang based on grey relational analysis and gravity model, Grey Systems: Theory and Application, Vol. 4 Iss 3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He D, Chen K & Zhai Y. 2012. Study on Forest Tourism and County Economy by Grey Correlation Analysis——Taking six counties Eastern Liaoning as a case. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 347-353, pp 874–878. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu S, Gao J, & Xue D. 2013. The evaluation of tourism festival activities impact on water environment in DongPing Forest Park based on the grey relational recognition model. Advanced Materials Research Vols. 726-731, pp 1391–1395 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishikawa, N & Fukushige, M 2009. Impacts of tourism and fiscal expenditure on remote islands in Japan: a panel data analysis. Applied Economics, Vol 41, 921–928. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Avramescu, T.C., Baldan, C.F. 2011. Some considerations on the government involvement in tourism development through fiscal and monetary measures. Anale. Seria Ştiinţe Economice. Timişoara [Google Scholar]
- Feliziani V., Monni S. 2013. Towards new tourism policies: The role of fiscal policy in increasing competitiveness. Tourism Review International, Vol. 16, pp. 227–237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chris Coope, John Fletcher, et al. (Compilers), Zhang Lili, Cai Liping, et al. (Translators) 2004. Tourism: Principles and Practice (Second Edition), Higher Education Press, pp. 11. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Qinglong, 2009. Relationship between Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth of Huangshan Tourism—An Analytical Framework Based on Neoclassical Theory. Journal of Huangshan University, Vol 1, pp. 53–56. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Changsheng, Jane Yufeng, Yin Hua,2009. Tourism Credit, Human Capital Development and Tourism Industry. Tourism Tribune, Vol 11, pp. 13–20. [Google Scholar]
- Paul F.J. Eagles, 2014. Fiscal implications of moving to tourism finance for parks: Ontario Provincial Parks, Managing Leisure, 19:1, 1–17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.