MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Zhang B. Research and empirical evaluation of index system of circular economy. Chinese population, resources and environment, 2005 (3): 22–25. [Google Scholar]
- Yang HF. The construction of evaluation index system of circular economy. Management science and technology, 2005 (9): 123–128. [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang LW. Research on index system of circular economy development. Environmental science and management, 2006 (6):117–120. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao B. The design of evaluation index system of circular economy development. Economic system reform, 2007 (1): 173–176. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang LS. Analysis of evaluation index system of circular economy. Chinese population, resources and environment, 2007 (2): 76–78. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong TY. Assessment of regional circular economy: method, index system and empirical research. resources science, 2006 (3): 154–161. [Google Scholar]
- Cao XL. Index system, Evaluation method and empirical study of regional circular economy. Journal of chongqing university (social science), 2008 (3): 30–35. [Google Scholar]
- Cao HP. Dynamic evaluation of regional circular economy development base on MFA with AHP, resources science, 2009, 31 (2): 278–287. [Google Scholar]
- Tong JP. Early warning system for regional circular economy. System engineering, 2008 (9): 104–110. [Google Scholar]
- Qin LB. The application of sustainability assessment of comprehensive ecological suitability in regional innovation system. Systems engineering theory and practice, 2011(5):87–93. [Google Scholar]
- Qian WY, Dang RG. The application of early warning model of development of circular economy system. System engineering theory and practice, 2013 (7): 56–63. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.