MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Thomas A, Goran A, Lennart S.Distributed Generation:a Definitio.Electric Power System Research, 2001, 57(3) :195–204. [Google Scholar]
- Lin W M, Cheng F S, Tsay M T. Distribution feeder reconfiguration with refined genetic algorithm. IEE Proceedings of Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 2000,147 (6):349–354. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan E Fieldsend, Sameer Singh. A multi –objective algorithm based upon particle swarm optimization: An efficient data structure and turbulence. Proc of the 2002 UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence. Manchester, 2002 : 37–44. [Google Scholar]
- Coello C A C, Pulido G T, Lechuga M S. Handling multiple objectives with particle swarm optimization. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 2004,8 (3):256–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su C L. Probabilistic load-flow computation using point estimate method. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2005,20(4):1843–1851. [Google Scholar]
- Hong H P. An efficient point estimate method for probabilistic analysis. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 1998,59(3):261–267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Charytoniuk W, Chen M S, Kotas P, et al. Demand forecasting in power distribution systems using nonparametric probability density estimation. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 1999, 14(4):1200–1206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.