MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Wen Shizhu. Principles of Tribology. Beijing : Tsinghua University Press, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Seung-Ho Kim, Soo Wohn Lee. Wear and friction behavior of self-lubricating alumina–zirconia–fluoride composites fabricated by the PECS technique. Ceramics International, 2014, 40(40):779–790. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tanemoto K,Kani T.Hot-pressed hexagonal boron nitride-aluminum nitride ceramic composites. Key Eng Mater,1995,108–110:85–96 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiuguo. Nano/Micro-composite-gradient development of a self-lubricating ceramic cutting tools and their cutting performance. Jinan: qilu University of technology 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Tongkun, Gao Wei. Al2O3/TiC/CaF2 ceramic friction and wear and self-lubricating film formation mechanism. Materials engineering, 2009,(9):75–79. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Guangyong . Gradient self-lubricating ceramic tool materials and its antifriction mechanism. Jinan : Cheeloo University of technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.