MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Yu Donghua, Hu Yanan, Lv Yinan. Research on the path of technological innovation and industrial choice of “Made In China” 2025 under the new industrial revolution. Tianjin Social Sciences, 4 (2015): 98–107. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yong, Guan Changsheng. Information management model and strategy of engineering project based on BIM Technology.Journal of Engineering Management, 4 (2012): 17–21. [Google Scholar]
- Park, X., Lee, C., Kwon, D. and Wang, X. (2013), “A framework for proactive construction defect management using BIM, augmented reality and ontology-based data collection template”, Automation in Construction, vol. 33, pp. 61–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous.BIM+ leading the new direction of the development of BIM. Survey and Design of China, 10 (2015): 27–45. [Google Scholar]
- Hou, L., Wang, X., Wang, J. and Truijens, M. (2014a), “An integration framework of advanced technologies for productivity improvement for LNG mega-projects”, Journal of Information Technology in Construction, vol. 19, pp. 360–382. [Google Scholar]
- He Yan, Chen Yan.The present and future of construction industrialization. Engineering Quality, 31.2 (2013): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Kading, Zhang Yongcheng, Chen Lijuan. Study on the collision analysis of metro station pipeline integrated installation based on BIM technology. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 1 (2015): 53–58. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Long Y, Lv S, et al. BIM-enabled Modular and Industrialized Construction in China. Procedia Engineering, 2016, 145: 1456–1461. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mu Xue. Research on the countermeasures of development of BIM in China’s construction industry. Shandong Industrial Technology, 24 (2015): 95–96. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.