MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Jie Liu. Design and Implementation of Online Bookstore Based on JSP and JavaBean Technology. Modern Information, 2015, (12):42–47. [Google Scholar]
- Lingxi Meng.Design of Online Bookstore System Based on B2C Model. Value engineering, 2011,(36):101–102. [Google Scholar]
- Yingqian Tan. Research on Evaluation Index System of Online Bookstore Based on University Students’ Satisfaction.Journal of Sun Yat-sen University (Social Science Edition), 2011,(4):174–184. [Google Scholar]
- Yinghui Xu.Design and Realization of Online Used Book Sale System.Consumer Electronics, 2012,(9):67–68. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuanhong Chen, Huan Li.A typical application of jQuery in WEB query module. Electronic Technology, 2013,(12):28–32. [Google Scholar]
- Paz J R G. Ajax and jQuery.Beginning Asp Net Mvc, 2013, (3): 11–13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dan Deng.The Operating Mode and Development Prospect of China’s Online Bookstore. Entrepreneur World, 2013,(4):110–111. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.