MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Yu Yali. Application of Bayesian Network Theory in Library Book Procurement. Library and Information Service, 2015(7):126–127 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Qingsong. Application of Bayesian Net in Book Procurement of Library. Yunan: Master of Yunan University, 2012:1–40 [Google Scholar]
- PengJun Lumin, Ya Fayi et al. The Construction of Book Procurement Decision-making System in University Library Based on Quadratic Choice Algorithm. Practice Research, 2009, 32(9): 74–77 [Google Scholar]
- Mu Weiguo. Research on Book Purchasing Strategy Based on Core Bibliography and Popular Collection Analysis. Library Journal, 2015(8):44–50 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingfen, Gao Qi, Huang Jing et al. The Application of Core Publishing House in Purchasing Original Books. Library Journal, 2014(2): 64–66 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingfen, Gao Qi, Liang Weibo. The Application of the Core Authors in the Book Purchasing of Maritime. Library Journal, 2015(3):81–83 [Google Scholar]
- Jia Zhaoxia, Li Liwen. Acquisition Mode of Chinese Books in University Libraries Based on Purchasing Decision-making. Library Work and Study, 2014(4): 57–60 [Google Scholar]
- Hou Zhijiang, Hou Lingjuan. A New Method of Book Purchasing Based on OPAC Log User Behavior Analysis. Library Development, 2015(1):70–72 [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jisheng. A Review of Research on Patron-Driven Acquisitions(PDA) in China. Research on Library Science, 2015(2):22–28 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Cunlu, Huang Peiqing, Wang Ziping. The Application of Data Mining in Book Procurement. Information Science, 2004, 22(5): 581–583 [Google Scholar]
- Song Yu. Research on Book Procurement Model Based on Data Mining. Research on Library Science, 2014(17): 53–55 [Google Scholar]
- Chi Chunjia, Mao Zhiyong. Research on Assistant Decision-making in Formulating University Book Purchasing Plan Based on Data Mining. Journal of Modern Information, 2009, 29(7): 108–110 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jin, Mao Zhongxing. On the Book Purchasing Mode of University Libraries in the Background of Big Data. Journal of Changzhou University(Social Science Edition), 2014, 15(5): 133–135 [Google Scholar]
- Cun JieWang, Qian Qian. Analysis of Research Focus and Research Methods in the Field of Knowledge Management During the Past Decade. Information Science, 2014, 32(10): 157–157 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.