MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Hengwei Liu, Kelly Sims Gallagher. Preparing to ramp up large-scale CCS demonstrations: An engineering-economic assessment of CO2 pipeline transportation in China. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 5(2011)798–804. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qing Zhao, Yu-Xing Li. The influence of impurities on the transportation safety of an anthropogenic CO2 pipeline. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 92(2014)80–92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amin Ettehadtavakkol. CO2-EOR and storage design optimization. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 25(2014)79–92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jian et al. Coal chemical industry CO2 emissions and emissions reduction analysis . Coal chemical industry, 2008,6:8–12. [Google Scholar]
- Xinhua. The United Nations Climate Change Statement by China and US. http://news.xinhuanet.com/politics/2015-09/26/c_1116685873.htm. 2015,9,26. [Google Scholar]
- Bing Chen, Shuangge Cao. Key Techniques of Super-critical CO2 Pipeline Transportation. International Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology,7(2015)285–292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yingbo et al. Enhanced oil recovery by CO2 containing impurities. Foreign oilfield engineering. 2010,9(26):20–24. [Google Scholar]
- Det Norske Veritas. DNV-RP-J202; Design and Operation of CO2 Pipelines. Hovik, Norway: DNV, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Hendriks C, Hagedoorn S Warmenhovenh. Transportation of carbon dioxide and organizational issues of CCS in the Netherlands . Utrecht, the Netherland: Ecofys, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuxing, Liu Mengshi, Zhang Jian. Gas impurities affect the CO2 pipeline system security. Natural gas industry. 2014, 34(1):108–113. [Google Scholar]
- =Rickard Svensson, etal. Transportation System for CO2-application to Carbon Capture and Storage. Energy Conversion and Management, 45(2004)2343–2353. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heggum G, Weydahl T, Mo R et al.CO2 Conditioning and transportation.Oxford, UK: Elsevier, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Bratfos H A, Leinum B H, Torbergsen L E, et al. Challenge to the pipeline transportation of dense CO2. Journal of Pipeline Engineering, 2007, 6(3):161–172. [Google Scholar]
- Payam Zargarzadeh. Structural integrity of CO2 transportation infrastructures. England: Cranfield University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- IPCC. Carbon dioxide capture and storage summary for policymakers and technical summary, ISBN 92-9169-119-4.Montreal; IPCC, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- National Energy Technology Laboratory. CO2 Impurity Design Parameters. US: Department of Energy, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Ayello F, Evans K, Thodla R. Effect of impurities on corrosion of steel in supercritical CO2. NACP Paper No 10193, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.