MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- D.J. Allardice, L.M Clemow, G. Favas, W.R. Jackson, M. Marshall and R. Sakurovs: The Characterisation of Different Forms of Water in Low Rank Coals and Some Hydrothermally Dried Products. Fuel Vol. 82 (2003), p. 661–667. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Homshaw: High Resolution Heat Flow DSC: Application to Study of Phase Transitions, and Pore Size Distribution in Saturated Porous Materials. Journal of Thermal Analysis Vol. 19 (1980), p. 215–234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Koyo, K. Haruo, J. Hayashi and T. Chiba: Classification of Water Sorbed in Coal on the Basis of Conflation Characteristics. Energy & Fuels. Vol. 12 (1998), p. 574–579. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yi, C. A.L. Chaffee, M. Marshall and W.R. Jackson: Lignite–water Interactions Studied by Phase Transition—Differential Scanning Calorimetry. Fuel. Vol.84 (2005), p. 1557–1562. [Google Scholar]
- T. Arash, J. Yu., H. Su, Y. Han, J. Lucas, H. Zheng and T. Wall: A Differential Scanning Calorimetric (DSC)Study on the Characteristics and Behavior of Water in Low-rank Coals. Fuel vol.135 (2014), p. 243–252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou, Q. Huang, B. Yu, F. Wang, Y. Chi and J. Yan: Study on the critical particle size of high moisture low rank coals drying in fluid-ized-bed reactor via low temperature Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC). Meitan Xuebao/Journal of the China Coal Society Vol.40 (2015), p. 185–189. [Google Scholar]
- K. Nakamura, T. Hatakeyama and H. Hatakeyama: Relationship between hydrogen bonding and bound water in poly hydroxystyrene derivatives. Polymer Vol. 24 (1983), p. 871–876. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Mraw and D.F. O’Rourke: Water in Coal Pores: The Enthalpy of Fusion Reflects Pore Size Distribution. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. Vol.89 (1982), p. 268–271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sheng, R.W. Cohen and J.R. Schrieffer: Melting Transition of Small Molecular Clusters. Journal of Physics C: Solid State Physics. Vol.14 (1981), p. 565–569. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.