MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Barree R D, Mukherjee H. Determination of pressure dependent leakoff and its effect on fracture geometry//SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan S, Ran Q, Xu Z, et al. Reservoir Characterisation of Fractured Volcanic Gas Reservoir in Deep Zone//International Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition in China, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Meyer B R, Jacot R H. Implementation of fracture calibration equations for pressure dependent leakoff//SPE/AAPG Western Regional Meeting, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- He L, Yongping Z. The New Hydraulic Fracture Design Method and Good Performance in a Deep and Naturally Fractured Volcanic Gas Reservoir in China// paper SPE, 2006, 100891. [Google Scholar]
- Weijers L, Griffin L G, Sugiyama H, et al. Hydraulic fracturing in a deep, naturally fractured volcanic rock in Japan-design considerations and execution results//SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Weijers L, Griffin L G, Sugiyama H, et al. The first successful fracture treatment campaign conducted in Japan: Stimulation challenges in a deep, naturally fractured volcanic rock//SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Baojun, Li Xiangfang, Yao Yuedong. Challenges and strategies in volcanic gas reservoir development. Natural Gas Industry, 2007, 27(8): 82–84. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaolei, Liu Hai, Yong Da, et al. Reservoir reconstruction technology of Kelameili volcanic gas reservoirs. Natural Gas Industry, 2010, 30(2): 63–65. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Lan, Zhao Jinzhou, Yongquan Hu, et al. Non-planar propagation characteristics of hydraulic fracture in naturally fractured formations. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 2014, 45(1): 167–172. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jinzhou, Ren Lan, Yongquan Hu, et al. Numerical Simulation on Non-planar Propagation of Hydraulic Fracture in Naturally Fractured Formations. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Science & Technology Edition), 2012, 34(4): 174–180. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.