MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Zhao Z, Liu D, Liu W, et al. Development and field application for integrated fracturing technology of volcanic reservoir. Canadian International Petroleum Conference. Petroleum Society of Canada, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yijian. Current status and trend of fracturing technology of volcanic reservoir fracturing technology. Henan chemical industry, 2010 (14): 56–58. [Google Scholar]
- Warpinski N R, Teufel L W. Influence of geologic discontinuities on hydraulic fracture propagation (includes associated papers 17011 and 17074). Journal of Petroleum Technology, 1987, 39(02): 209–220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hainey B W, Weng X, Stoisits R F. Mitigation of multiple fractures from deviated wellbores//SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Mishra S, Gupta A, Mathur M, et al. A new dimension added to the hydraulic fracture stimulation design of a volcanic reservoir based on microseismic monitoring. SPE-143524, SPE EUROPEC/EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Tao, Zhao Dong, Cheng Fenglian, et al. Analysis showed multi fracture system volcano rock after lamination. Foreign Oilfield Engineering 2006 (6): 22–26. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan S, Ran Q, Xu Z, et al. Reservoir Characterisation of Fractured Volcanic Gas Reservoir in Deep Zone//International Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition in China. Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Meyer B R, Jacot R H. Implementation of fracture calibration equations for pressure dependent leakoff//SPE/AAPG Western Regional Meeting. Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- He L, Yongping Z. The New Hydraulic Fracture Design Method and Good Performance in a Deep and Naturally Fractured Volcanic Gas Reservoir in China. Paper SPE, 2006, 100891: 3–6. [Google Scholar]
- Weijers L, Griffin L G, Sugiyama H, et al. Hydraulic fracturing in a deep, naturally fractured volcanic rock in Japan-design considerations and execution results//SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Weijers L, Griffin L G, Sugiyama H, et al. The first successful fracture treatment campaign conducted in Japan: Stimulation challenges in a deep, naturally fractured volcanic rock//SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Liangtian, Song Heping, Wang Peiyi, et al. Fluid loss reducing technique in the fracturing of Songnan volcanic rock reservoirs. Journal of Xi’an Shiyou University (Natural Science Edition)Vol. 25 No. 6 Nov. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Vermani S, Gupta A, Purusharthy N K, et al. Fracturing deep nonconventional volcanic reservoir: a case history Raageshwari gas field onshore India. SPE-132932, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhengzhou, Chen Mian, Yun Xu, et al. An experimental study of long-term flow conductivity of volcanic rock core plate. Natural Gas Industry volume 30, issue 10, pp.45–48, 10/25/2010. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yijian. Current status and trend of fracturing technology in volcanic rock reservoir [J]. Henan Chemical Industry, 2010 (14): 56–58. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Zhaoyang, Zhang Hao, Song Han, et al. Research and application of fracturing fluid system in volcanic rock deep reservoir. Oilfield Chemistry, 2006, 22 (4): 310–312. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yingan, Liu Guangyu, Xueping Zhou, et al. New CMG ultra-high temperature fracturing fluid used in the southern Songliao Basin deep volcano rock wells. Chinese Oil Exploration, 2009, 14 (4): 70–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.