MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 1: Automotive and Aerospace manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Yang D. C. H & Blanche J. G. Design and application guidelines for cycloid drives with machining tolerances. Mechanism and Machinery Theory, 25(5), pp. 487–501,(1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teruaki Hidaka, Takeshi Ishida & Hongyou Wang. Rotational transmission error of K-H-V-type planetary gear with cycloid gears (1st Report, Analytical Method of the Rotational Transmission Error). Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. 60(570), pp. 645–653, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teruaki Hidaka, Takeshi Ishida & Hongyou Wang. Rotational transmission error of K-H-V-type planetary gear with cycloid gears (2nd Report, Effects of Manufacturing and Assembly Errors on Rotational Transmission Error). Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. 60(578), pp. 3510–3517, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Lin-Shan, Wu Lan-Ying & Shen Yun-Wen. Sensitivity analysis of the 2K-V reducer transmission precision. Mechanical Science and Technology, 25(10), pp. 1366–1369,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yu-Hu, Zhang Jie Xu Li-Xin. The transmission accuracy analysis of RV reducer. Journal of Tianjin University, 46(7), pp. 623–628, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Bin, Qin Wei, Jing Liu, et al. Simulation and Analysis of Dynamical Transmission Precision of 2K-V Cycloid Pin Gear Reducer Based on Multi-body System Dynamics. Advanced Materials Research: Advanced Design Technology,3(08): 2205–2210.(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jin, Sun YongGuo. Backlash Analysis of RV Reducer Based on Error Factor Sensitivity and Monte-carlo Simulation. Science and Engineering Research Support Society, 7(2): 283–291,(2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.