MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 1: Automotive and Aerospace manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Chai Haibo, Yan Zhiguo, Kuang Mingwei et al. Development status of electric vehicle drive motors. Small & Special Electrical Machines, 2013, 41(4): 52–57 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Fengjun. Research on integrated control strategy of distributed drive electric vehicles based on two-tier structure. Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Longfei, Yuan Shouhua. Application overview of electric vehicle drive motor and its control system. Automobile Applied Technology, 2014, 4: 5–7 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinfeng, Zhang Xueyi, Hu Jianlong. Development prospect of electric vehicle drive motor. Agricultural Equipment & Vehicle Engineering, 2012, 50(10): 35–38 [Google Scholar]
- Santiago J, Bernhoff H, Ekergrrd B, et al. Electrical motor drivelines in commercial all-electric vehicles: a review. IEEE Trans Veh Technol, 2012,61(2):475–484. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Gang. Study on driving and control system of switched reluctance motor in electric drive vehicles. Beijing: University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chengyuan, Xia Jiakuan, Sun Yibiao. Modern motor control technology. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Dr.-Ing.Klaus Webers, Dr.-Ing. Rainer Busch, Fort Integrated Vehicle Dynamics Control Realization. Research & Advanced Engineering. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wei, Zhang Ruoping. Selection of transmission scheme for electric vehicles. Auto Engineer, 2014, 8: 54–56 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hao, Zhong Zaijing, Hui Jing, et al. Dynamic characteristics simulation of wheel rim motor drive system in distributed drive electric vehicles. Automotive Engineering, 2014, 36(5): 597–607 [Google Scholar]
- He Ren, Zhang Ruijun. Research and development of wheel hub motor drive technology. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Natural Science), 2015, 29(7): 10–18 [Google Scholar]
- Hori Y. Future Vehicle driven by Electricity and Control-Research on 4 Wheel Motored ‘UOT March II’, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Nagaya G, Wakao Y, Abe A. Development of an in-wheel drive with advanced dynamic-damper mechanism.JSAE Review,2003,24( 4): 477–481. [Google Scholar]
- Johansen P R, Pattersib D, O’keefe C. The use of an axial flux permanent magnet in-wheel direct drive in an electric bicycle. Renewable Energy, 2001, 22( 1 /2 /3): 151–157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y P, Luh Y P, Cheng C H. Design and control of axial flux brushless DC wheel motors for electric vehicles-part I: multi-objective optimal design and analysis. IEEE Transaction on Magnetics, 2004, 40( 4): 1873–1882. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yan’e, Zhang Jianwu, Han Xu. Design and research of dynamic vibration reduction mechanism of electric vehicles independently driven by wheel hub motors. Mechanical Science and Technology for Aerospace Engineering, 2008, 27(3): 395–398. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hong, Xie Dan, Ma Ying. Analysis and design of power transmission mechanism of dynamic absorber power wheels. Mechanical Science and Technology for Aerospace Engineering, 2014, 33(2): 249–253. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Tianze. Design and performance matching of wheel hub motor drive electric vehicle suspension and steering system. Changchun: Jilin University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Di. Dynamic characteristics and structural optimization of wheel hub motor drive system with built-in suspension. Guangzhou: South China University of Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wang R, Chen Y, Feng D, et al. Development and performance characterization of an electric ground vehicle with independently actuated in-wheel motors. Journal of Power Sources, 2011,196(8):3962–3971. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.