MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- United-Nations, Paris Agreement: Framework Convention on Climate Change, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sarkis, Q. Zhu, and K.-h. Lai, An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature, Int. J. Prod. Econ., 130, pp. 1–15 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Brandenburg, K. Govindan, J. Sarkis, and S. Seuring, Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 233, 299–312 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Accenture, Collaborative Action on Climate Risk--CDP Supply Chain Report (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Govindan, J. Sarkis, C. J. C. Jabbour, Q. Zhu, and Y. Geng, Eco-efficiency based green supply chain management: Current status and opportunities, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 2, 293–298 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Absi, S. Dauzère-Pérès, S. Kedad-Sidhoum, B. Penz, and C. Rapine, Lot sizing with carbon emission constraints, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 227, 55–61 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, S. Benjaafar, and A. Elomri, The carbon-constrained EOQ, Oper. Res. Lett., 41.2, 172–179 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Lambrecht and N. J. Vandaele, A general approximation for the single product lot sizing model with queueing delays, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 95, 73–88 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Garrison and E. W. Noreen, Managerial Accounting. USA: Irwin McGraw-Hill (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.