MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- A.L. Feldma, Introduction to contingent valuation using Stata, Munich Personal RePEc Archive Paper no.41018 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Mitchell and R.T. Carson, Using Surveys to Value Public Goods: The Contingent Valuation Method, Washington, DC: Resources for the Future (1989) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fonta, H.E. Ichoku, K.K. Ogujiuba and J.O. Chukwu, Using a contingent valuation approach for improved solid waste management facility: evidence from Enugu state, Nigeria, J Afr Econ. 17, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Ashish and D. Uttam, Households Willingness to Pay for Improved Waste Management In Silchar Municipal Area: A Case Study In Cachar District, Assam, Int. J. Human. Soc. Sci. Res. 6, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Worthington and T. Whittaker, Scale Development Research A Content Analysis and Recommendations for Best Practices, Couns Psychol 36, 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cooper, Optimal Bid Selection for Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Surveys, J. Environ. Econ. Manage. 24, 1 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Loomis, T. Brown, B. Lucero and G. Peterson, Evaluating the Validity of the Dichotomous Choice Question Format in Contingent Valuation, Environ. Resour. Econ 10, 2 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Aggrey and O.G. Douglason, Determinants of Willingness to Pay for Solid Waste Management in Kampala City, J. Econ Theory 2, 3(2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.