MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Architectural Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Shu Yinbiao, Liu globe, Gaoli Ying, et al. 800kV 6400MW UHVDC transmission project design. Power system technology, 30 (1):1–8, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yongjie, Li Youjun, Minghua Zhao, et al. Design and calculation method of pile groups under high and steep slope. Chinese Journal of highway and transport, 27 (10):84–92, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Ming-hua, Yin Ping-bao, Zhang Yong-jie, et al. The Design and Calculation Method of Pile-column Bridge Pile Foundation in High and Steep Slope. Engineering Mechanics, 30 (3):106–111, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Alizadeh M., and Davisson M. T. Lateral load test on piles-Arkansas River Project. J. Soil Mech. and Found. Div., ASCE, (96), 1583–1603, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- Ang L M, Mcvay M C, Han S J, et a1．Effects of dead loads on the lateral response of battered pile groups. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, (39)：561–575, (2002)． [Google Scholar]
- Reese LC, Welch RC. Lateral loading of deep foundations in stiff clay. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering Division, ASCE, 101(GT7):633–649, (1975). [Google Scholar]
- Gabr MA, Borden RH. Lateral analysis of piers constructed on slopes. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 116(12):1831–1850, (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Jian. Testing study on anti-draw bearing properties of cast-in-place rock-socked pile. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23 (2): 315–319, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Rao Pingping, Li Jingpei, Zhan Yue. The adjacent slopes sink pile squeezing effect of soil particle flow numerical simulation. Journal of Water Resources ＆ Water Engineering, 24 (4):1–5, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Gong Xiarrbing, Yang Minghui, Minhua Zhao, et al. Load-bearing Mechanism Model Test for Bridge Pile Foundation in High-steep Transverse Slope. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 26(2):56–62, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Liu-yong, Xu Xi-chang, Chen Shan-xiong, et al. Model test and numerical simulation of horizontal bearing capacity and impact factors for foundation piles in slope. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 35(9): 2685－2691, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute. DL/T 5219–2014 Technical code for design of foundation of overhead transmission line. Beijing: China Planning Press, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- The Professional Standards Compilation Group of People’s Republic of China. JGJ94-2008 Technical Code for Building Pile Foundations. Beijing：China Architecture & Building Press, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.