MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Civil and Architectural Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Tetsu Kubota, Supian Ahmad, Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, 199–206, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uehara Kiyoshi, Ymamao Yukio, Oikawa Susumu and Mochida Akashi, Japan Society for Atmospheric Environment, 42 (5), (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Takanobu Moriizumi, Toru Kawai, Atsushi Inagaki, Manabu Kanda, Paper Collection of Hydro Science and Hydraulic Engineering, 52, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yoshida Shinji, Murakami Shuzo, Mochida Akashi et al. Paper Collection of Planning System of Annual Meeting of Architectural Institute of Japan, No. 529, 77–84, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Tianyu Xi, Qiong Li, Akashi Mochida, Qinglin Meng, Journal of Habitat Engineering, 3(2), 253–260, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tianyu Xi, Qiong Li, Akashi Mochida, Qinglin Meng, Building and Environment, 52, 162–170, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tianyu Xi, Qiong Li and Akashi Mochida, Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting of Architectural Institute of Japan, Environmental Engineering, 805–806, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tianyu Xi, Qiong Li, Akashi Mochida and Qinglin Meng, 4th International Conference on Human-Environment System, ICHES2011 in Sapporo, Japan, 85–90, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tianyu Xi, Jianhua Ding and Hongjin, Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 20 (4), 91–95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tianyu Xi, Hong Jin and Jianhua Ding, International Conference on Materials Engineering and Environment Science, MEES2015 in Wuhan, China, 478–485, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Tianyu Xi, Yingli Xuan and Akashi Mochida, Technical papers of Annual Meeting of Society of Heating, Air-conditioning and Sanitary Engineers of Japan, 405–408, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.