MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Civil and Architectural Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- R.L. Hwang, M.J. Cheng, The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal 1 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Roulet, Journal of the Energy and Environment 33, 3 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Construction & Planning Agency, Building Energy-Saving Design Specifications, Ministry of the Interior, Taiwan, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, ANSI: Standard 55-2004, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy, Atlanta: American Society of Heating (Refrigerating, and Air-conditioning Engineers. Inc., USA, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- C. Bouden, Journal of the Renewable Energy 32, 1 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Etzion, E. Erell, Building & Environment 35, 5 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ecotect, Ecotect Tutorial. Ver. 5.20, Joondalup, WA, Square One research Pty Ltd., (2003). [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Liang, W.C. Hsu, Journal of National Huwei University of Science & Technology 32, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Mihalakakou, A. Ferrante, Energy Conversion & Management 41 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.