MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power System and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- J. H. Harlow. Electric power transformer engineering. BOca Raton, CRC (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Winders. Power transformers: principles and applications. New York, Dekker (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Faktor. Transformer and coils. Praha, BEN (1999). [Google Scholar]
- R. Drtina, J. Lokvenc and J. Andris. The Accessories for Your Laboratories, Part 9. - Switching supply for laboratory use, Media4u Magazine, 1, pp. 55–62, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lokvenc, R. Drtina. Power supply voltage with the transformer ripple filter, in: The 11th WSEAS/ IASME International Conference on Electric Power Systems, High Voltages, Electric Machines, Penang, Malaysia, pp. 60–64, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lokvenc, R. Drtina, and M. Sobek. Three-phase high overload DC power supply voltage with the mid-frequency transformer ripple filter. In The 12th WSEAS International Conference on Electric Power Systems, High Voltages, Electric Machines, Praha, pp. 29–34, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.