MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power System and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- RSE-M, In-Service Inspection Rules for Mechanical Components of PWR Nuclear Islands, AFCEN, 701–745, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- ASME BPVC XI, Rules for Inservice Inspection of Nuclear Power Plant Components, ASME, 437–465, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, M.D. German, An Engineering Approach for Elastic-plastic Fracture Analysis, EPRI, Palo Alto, 118–126, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- Jin Cheng, Shushan Zhao, Fracture Mechnicals, Science Press of China, Beijing, 145, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H.O. Masden, S. Krenk, N.C. Lind, Methods of Structural Safety, Dover Publications, New York, 65–85, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Payne, G. Welsh and J. Robert, Int J Fatigue 32, 247 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Brok, Elementary Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Noordhoff International Publishing, Leyden, 98~116, (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Albahary Benoit, EPRTM-Assessment of Fatigue Risk in Most Sensitive Areas, Areva NP, Paris, 124–139, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.