MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power System and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- S. Roy, Inclusion of short duration wind variations in economic load dispatch. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 3(2): 265–273 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Mei, W.T. Guo, Y.Y. Wang, et al. A game model for robust optimization of power systems and its application. Proceeding of the CSEE, 33(19): 47–56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Billinon, G. Baig. Generating capacity adequacy associat- ed with wind energy. IEEE Transactions on Energy Systems, 19(3): 641–646 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhou, Y. Peng, H. Sun, et al. Dynamic economic dispatch in wind power integrated system. Proceeding of the CSEE, 29(25): 13–18 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, X. Ai, Q. Peng. Optimal dispatch coordinating power generation with carbon emission permit for wind farms integrated power grid considering demand response. Power System Technology, 36(1): 213–218 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, W. Xu, Economic load dispatch constrained by wind power availability: a here-and-now approach. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 1(1): 2–9 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.