MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power System and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Y. Zhao, Y. An, Q. Ai. Research on size and location of distributed generation with vulnerable node identification in the active distribution network. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 8(11): 1801–1809 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. T. Borges, V.F. Martins. Multistage expansion planning for active distribution networks under demand and distributed generation uncertainties. Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 36(1): 107–116 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, W. Tang, M.K. Bai. Multi-objective locating and sizing of distribution generators based on time-sequence characteristics. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 37(3): 58–64 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, B. Chen, J. Wang, et al. Robust optimization based optimal DG placement in microgrids. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 5(5): 2173–2182 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Foster, M. Berry, N. Boland, et al. Comparison of mixed-integer programming and genetic algorithm methods for distributed generation planning. IEEE Transaction on Power System, 29(2): 833–843 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Q. Hung, N. Mithulananthan, K.Y. Lee. Determining PV penetration for distribution systems with time-varying load models. IEEE Transaction on Power System, 29(6): 3048–3057 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.