MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Application|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- D. Biolek, R. Senani, V. Biolkova and Z. Kolka, “Active elements for analog signal processing, classification, review and new proposals,” Radioengineering, 17(4), pp. 15–32 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Herensar, R. Sotner, B. Metin, J. Koton and K. Vrba, “VDDDA - New ‘voltage differencing’ device for analog signal processing,” Proceeding of the 8th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Bursa, Turkey, pp. 17–20, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Sedra and K. C. Smith, “Microelectronic circuit”, Florida: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. Auttaphut, “Active parallel-resistor-inductor with electronic controllability for analog signal processing”, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, 14(2), 93–103, (June 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chaimongkol and W. Jaikla, “A Voltage-Mode VDDDA-Based Universal Filter”, International Symposium on Multimedia and Communication Technology, Sep 23–25, Classic Kameo Hotel, Ayutthaya, Thailand, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Koton, N. Herensar, K. Vrba and B. Metin, “Voltage-mode multifunction filter with mutually independent Q and ω0 control feature using VDDDAs,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, 81(1), pp 53–60 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Soisang, K. Jirasereemomkul, W. Jaikla, and K. Higuchi, “Voltage–Mode Multifunctional Biquadratic Filter Using VDDDA”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 781, pp. 155–159, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Herensar, O. Cicekoglu, R. Sotner, J. Koton and K. Vrba, “New resistorless tunable voltage-mode universal filter using single VDIBA,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, 76(2), pp. 251–260 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Siripongdee and W. Jaikla, “Single VDDDA-based voltage-mode mutifunction second order filter for analog signal processing” ICIIBMS 2015, Track1: Signal Processing, Computer Networks and Telecommunications, Okinawa, Japan (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Prommee, K. Angkeaw, M. Somdunyakanok, and K. Dejhan, “CMOS-based near zero-offset multiple inputs max–min circuits and its applications,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, 61, pp. 93–105 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.