MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Applied Mechanics and Dynamics|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Z.Y. Zhang, Hydrodynamic lubrication theory of sliding bearing. Higher Education Press. Beijing, China, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chang, and B. Lin, Vibration signal analysis of journal bearing supported rotor system by cyclostationarity. Shock & Vibration, 2014(1), 1–16. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Machado, and K.L. Cavalca, Modeling of hydrodynamic bearing wear in rotor-bearing systems. Mechanics Research Communications, 69, 15–23, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Gertzos, P.G. Nikolakopoulos, A.C. Chasalevris, and C.A. Papadopoulos, Wear identification in rotor-bearing systems by measurements of dynamic bearing characteristics. Computers & Structures, 89(12), 55–66 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mccallion, F. Yousif, and T. Lloyd, The analysis of thermal effects in a full journal bearing. Journal of Tribology, 92(4) (1970) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xiong, Review on key technology of hydrodynamic and hydrostatic high-frequency motor spindles. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 45(9), 1–18 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chauhan, R. Sehgal, and R.K. Sharma, Thermohydrodynamic analysis of elliptical journal bearing with different grade oils. Tribology International, 43(11), 1970–1977 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Li, Y.X. Lu, M.L. Dong, J. Shao, and F. Yu, Modeling and Analysis of High-Speed Journal Bearing Based on Thermal Hydrodynamic Lubrication Theory. Applied Mechanics and Materials 380, 82–86 (November 2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Daquan, T. Zheng, W. Zhang. Thermohydrodynamic study on journal bearings using finite element analysis. China Mechanical Engineering, 17(12), 1285–1289 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Durany, J. Pereira, and F. Varas, Dynamical stability of journal-bearing devices through numerical simulation of thermohydrodynamic models. Tribology International, 43(9), 1703–1718 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Clarens, P.E. Allaire, A. Younan, and S. Wang, Gas-Expanded Lubricants for Increased Energy Efficiency and Related Method and System. U.S. Patent Application No. 13/502, 066 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jerebzoff-Quintin, A thermohydrodynamic coupling model of oil aeration turbulent lubrication for journal bearing with interface effect.Journal of Tribology, 137(4), 1718–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Deepthi and J. Ramathulasi, Parametric Design and Analysis of Two Station Two Spindle Rough Boring and Finish Boring SPM, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 3(4), 612–621, (October 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Wen, J.C. Gu, S.B. Xia, Advanced rotor dynamics. China Machine Press. Beijing, China. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xie, Calculation of oil film pressure distribution of journal bearing based on finite difference method. Lubrication Engineering (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fu., X. Ma, and J. Zhu, Study on the three-dimensional temperature field of circular journal bearing. Mechanical Science & Technology, 21(5), 711–710 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Zhong, Y.Z. He, Z. Wang, The rotor dynamics. Tsinghua University Press. Beijing, China. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu, Y. Liu, The bearing rotor system dynamics. Xi’an Jiaotong University Press. Xi’an, China. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Q. He, Y. Shen, F. Ren, L. Li, and A. A. Volinsky, Numerical simulation and experimental study of the air-cooled motorized spindle. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part C Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.