MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Jayaswal P., Verma S.N. and Wadhwani A.K., 2011. Development of EBP-Artificial neural network expert system for rolling element bearing fault diagnosis. Journal of Vibration and Control, 17(8), pp.1131–1148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yiakopoulos C.T., Gryllias K.C. and Antoniadis I.A., 2011. Rolling element bearing fault detection in industrial environments based on a K-means clustering approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(3), pp.2888–2911. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., Xu M., Wei Y. and Huang W., 2016. A new rolling bearing fault diagnosis method based on multiscale permutation entropy and improved support vector machine based binary tree. Measurement, 77, pp.80–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shao H., Jiang H., Zhang X. and Niu M., 2015. Rolling bearing fault diagnosis using an optimization deep belief network. Measurement Science and Technology, 26(11), p.115002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Widodo A. and Yang B.S., 2007. Support vector machine in machine condition monitoring and fault diagnosis. Mechanical systems and signal processing, 21(6), pp. 2560–2574. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krizhevsky A., Sutskever I. and Hinton G.E., 2012. Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks. In Advances in neural information processing systems (pp. 1097–1105). [Google Scholar]
- LeCun Y., Bengio Y. and Hinton G., 2015. Deep learning. Nature, 521(7553), pp.436–444. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Palaz D., Collobert R. and Doss M.M., 2013. Estimating phoneme class conditional probabilities from raw speech signal using convolutional neural networks. arXiv preprint arXiv:1304.1018. [Google Scholar]
- Gerek O.N. and Ece D.G., 2004. 2-D analysis and compression of power-quality event data. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 19(2), pp.791–798. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kingma D. and Ba J., Adam: A method for stochastic optimization. arXiv preprint arXiv:1412.6980 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ioffe S. and Szegedy C., Batch normalization: Accelerating deep network training by reducing internal covariate shift. arXiv preprint arXiv:1502.03167, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.