MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Applied Mechanics and Dynamics|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- J.E.R. Coney, and M.A.I. El-Shaarawi, A contribution to the numerical solution of developing laminar flow in the entrance region of concentric annuli with rotating inner walls, J. Fluid Eng., 96, 333–340 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Mishra, Surendra Kumar, and P Mishra, Entrance Region Flow of Bingham Plastic Fluids in Concentric Annulus, Indian Journal of Technology, 23, 81–87 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Batra, and Bigyani Das, Flow of a Casson Fluid between Two Rotating Cylinders, Fluid Dynamic Research, 9, 133–141 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C.A. Maia, and C.A. Gasparetto, A numerical solution for entrance region of non-Newtonian flow in annuli, Brazilian Journal of Chemical Eng., 20, 201–211 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Sayed-Ahmed, and Hazem Sharaf-El Din, Entrance region flow of a power-law fluid in concentric annuli with rotating inner wall, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 33, 654–665 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Bird, G.C. Dai, and B.J. Yarusso, The rheology and flow of viscoplastic materials, Rev.Chem. Eng., 1, 1–70 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Manglik, and P. Fang, Thermal processing of various non-Newtonian fluids in annular ducts, International Journal Heat and Mass Transfer, 45, 803–815 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Round, and S. Yu, Entrance laminar flows of viscoplastic fluids in concentric annuli, Canadian J. Chem. Eng., 71, 642–645 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Soares, M.F. Naccache, and P.R. Souza Mendes, Heat transfer to Herschel-Bulkley materials in annular flows, Proc. 7th Brazilian Cong. Thermal Sciences, 1146–1151 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kandasamy, K. Karthik, and P.H. Phanidar, Entrance region flow of heat transfer in concentric annuli for Herschel-Bulkley fluids, computational fluid dynamics journal, 16, 103–114 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Poole, and R.P. Chhabra, Development length requirements for fully developed Laminar pipe flow of yield stress fluids, J. Fluids Eng., 132, 34501–34504 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kandasamy and Srinivasa Rao Nadiminti, Entrance region flow in concentric annuli with rotating inner wall for Herschel-Bulkley fluids, Int. Journal of Applied and Comp. Mathematics, 1, 235–249 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srinivasa Rao Nadiminti and A. Kandasamy, Entrance region flow in concentric annuli with rotating inner wall for Bingham fluid, 16th International Conference on Fluid Flow Technologies, Budapest, Hungary, September 1–4, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. Schlichting, and K. Gersten, Boundary Layer Theory, 8th ed., Springer, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.