MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Applied Mechanics and Dynamics|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- S. Osher and J.A. Sethian: Fronts propagating with curvature dependent speed: algorithms based on Hamilton-Jacobi formulations. J. Comput. Phys. 79 pp. 12–49, (1988). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Otomori, T. Yamada, K. Izui and S. Nishiwaki: Matlab code for a level set-based topology optimization method using a reaction diffusion equation. Struct. Multidiscip.O 51, pp. 1159–1172, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Zhuang, Z. H. Xiong and D. Han:Structural Topology Optimization Based on Level Set Method and von Mises Stress, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Zhang, X. Guo, M.Y. Wang and P. Wei: Optimal topology design of continuum structures with stress concentration alleviation via level set method. Int. J. Numer. Methods Eng., 93, pp. 942–959, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Rong, S. Ge, G. Deng, X. J. Xin and Z. J. Zhao: Structural topological optimization based on displacement and stress sensitivity analyses. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics. 4, pp. 0518–0529, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Liu, Y.K. Sui and H.P. Yu: Topological Optimization of plate and shell structure with stress constraints. Mechanics in Engineering. 4, pp. 035–039, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.