MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applied Mechanics and Dynamics|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- S.N. Krivoshapko, V.N. Ivanov. Encyclopedia of Analytical Surfaces. Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 752 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N Ivanov, S.N. Krivoshapko. Analytical methods of analyses of shells of non canonic form. Moscow, RUDN, 542 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N Ivanov, M. Rizvan. Geometry of Monge surfaces and construction of the shell. Structural mechanics of s and buildings. construction: Collection of science works, Vol. 11, АСВ, p. 27–36. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.N Ivanov, Younis Nasr. Analyses of the shells of complex geometry by variation differential difference method. Collection of science works, Vol. 11, АСВ, p. 25–34. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bulca, K. Arslan, “Surfaces Given with the Monge Patch in E4E4”, Журн. матем. физ., анал., геом., 9:4, p. 435–447. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Romain Mesnil, Yann Santerre, Cyril Douthe, Olivier Baverel, Bruno Leger. Generating high node congruence in freeform structures with Monge’s Surfaces. Proceedings of the International Association for Shell and Spatial Structures (IASS), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov V.N., Gil-oulbe Mathieu. Some Aspects of the Geometry of Surfaces with a System of Flat Coordinate Lines, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), p. 77–82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lagu, A variational finite-difference method for analyzing channel waveguides with arbitrary index profiles, IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, Vol. 22, Iss. 6, pp. 968–976 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Smit, Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations by Finite Difference Methods, 2nd edit., Oxford Applied Mathematics and Computing Science Series, UK, 350p. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Mikhlin, Variational-difference approximation, Journal of Soviet Mathematics, Vol. 10, Iss. 5, pp. 661–787 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Mitchell, D.F. Griffiths, The finite difference method in partial differential equations, Wiley, 284p. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Curant R.., Variational methods for the solution of problems of equilibrium and vibrations, Bulletin of the American Mathetics Society, Vol.49, pp. 1–23 (1943) [Google Scholar]
- MaksimyukV. A., E. A. Storozhuk I. S. Chernyshenko. Variational finite-difference methods in linear and nonlinear problems of the deformation of metallic and composite shells (review). International Applied Mechanics, Vol. 48, Iss. 6, pp 613–687 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh, J.P., Dey, S.S. Variational finite difference method for free vibration of sector plates. Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 136, Iss. 1, p. 91–104 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Curant R., Variational methods for the solution of problems of equilibrium and vibrations, Bulletin of the American Mathetics Society, Vol.49, pp. 1–23 (1943) [Google Scholar]
- Reddy J. N., Energy Principles and Variational Methods in Applied Mechanics, John Willy and Co, Inc. New Jersey, USA, 542p. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Andujar Moreno, J. Roset, V. Kilar, Variational Mechanics and Stochastic Methods Applied to Structural Design, 173p. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Aginam, C. H., Chidolue, C. A. and Ezeagu, C. A., Application of direct variational method in the analysis of isotropic thin rectangular plates, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, N9, pp. 1128–1138 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lanczos, The variational principles of mechanics, University of Toronto Press, Canada, 418p. (1970) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Argyris, Energy theorems and structural analysis, Butterworths Scientific publications, London, UK, 85p. (1960) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lapidus, G.F. Pinder, Numerical solution of partial differential equations in science and engineering, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 677p. (1982) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wunderlich, W. Pilkey, Mechanics of structures. Variational and computational methods, CRC Press, pp. 852–877 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, V.N. Variation priciples and methods od analyses of the problems of theory of elastisityt. Moscow, RUDN, 2001, 176 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, V.N. The base of the finite elements method and the varation-difference method. Moscow, RUDN, 2008, 170 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, V.N., Kushnarenko, I.V. The Variational-Difference Method for the Analisis of the Shells with Complex Geometry// International Association for Shell and Spatial Structures Proceedings of the IASS 2013 Symposium “Beyond the Limits of Man”, 6 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.