MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applied Mechanics and Dynamics|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- G. H. Bryan, Stability in aviation. London, UK: Macmillan Publishers, (1911). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shantz and R. T. Groves, “Dynamic and static stability measurements of the basic finner at supersonic speeds,” (1960). [Google Scholar]
- L. C. MacAllister, “The Aerodynamic Properties of a Simple Non Rolling Finned Cone-Cylinder Configuration Between Mach Numbers 1.0 and 2.5,” (1955). [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Winchenbach, B. L. Uselton, and R. M. Chelekis, J. Aircr., 21, 1, pp. 5–13, (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Uselton, “A description of the Standard Dynamic Model (SDM),” in 56th Supersonic Tunn. Assoc. Meet., (1981). [Google Scholar]
- N. Alemdaroglu, I. Iyigun, M. Altun, H. Uysal, F. Quagliotti, and G. Guglieri, “Determination of dynamic stability derivatives using forced oscillation technique,” in 40th AIAA Aerosp. Sci. Meet. Exhib., American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Reno, NV, USA, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- G. Guglieri, F. Quagliotti, and P. Scarabelli, “Static and Oscillatory Experiments on the SDM at Politecnico di Torino,” Nota Sci. E Tec., no. 74/93, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Davari and M. R. Soltani, Iran. J. Sci. Technol., 31, B1, pp. 49, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E. Schmidt, “Standard dynamics model experiments with the DFVLR/AVA transonic derivative balance,” Institut fuer aeroelastik goettingen (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Engineering Sciences Data Unit (ESDU sheets), www.esdu.com. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hall, R. Biedron, D. Ball, D. Bogue, J. Chung, B. Green, M. Grismer, G. Brooks, and J. Chambers, “Computational Methods for Stability and Control (COMSAC): The Time Has Come,” in AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference and Exhibit, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Maqsood, A. and Go, T. H., ‘Multiple time scale analysis of aircraft longitudinal dynamics with aerodynamic vectoring’ Nonlinear Dynamics, 69, 3, pp. 731–742, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maqsood, A. and Go, T. H., ‘Longitudinal Flight Dynamic Analysis of an Agile UAV’ Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology, 82, 5, pp. 288–295, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Go, T. H. and Maqsood, A., ‘Effect of aspect ratio on wing rock at low Reynolds number’ Aerospace Science and Technology, 42, pp. 267–273, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bibi, A., Maqsood, A. and Go, T. H., ‘Review on Analysis & Modeling of Dynamic Stability Characterisitics of Atmospheric Entry Vehicles’ NUST Journal of Engineering Sciences, 7, 1, pp. 15–21, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Landon, “Compendium of unsteady aerodynamic measurements,” AGARD Rep., 702, (1982). [Google Scholar]
- B. Etkin, Dynamics of Atmospheric Flight, Dover Publications, Mineola, New York. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.