MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- K. Asar, J. A. Day: A Knowledge Based Design Methodology for Manufacturing Assembly Lines, Computers and Industrial Engineering 41, no. 4, 441–467 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Oakley, Product Design and Development in Small Firms, Operations Management Group, University of Aston Management Centre, vol. 3, no. 1, 5–10 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dewhurst, G. Boothroyd, Early Cost Estimation in Product Design, Journal of Manufacturing Systems 26, no. 7, 505–520(1994) [Google Scholar]
- F. H. Ramy, N. Sahmrani, DFMA, A Quantitative DFMA Methodology, Computer Aided Design and Application 7, no. 5, 701–709 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Elvin, H. Paul, K. Prabhu, Material consideration and Product Design: A Survey on Crucial Material Aspects used by Product Designers, Materials and Design 28, no. 6, 1081–1089 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rong, H. Cheng-Long, A Framework for Automatic DFA System Development, Computers and Industrial Engineering 22, no. 4, 403–413 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Annamalai, C. D. Naiju, S. Karthik, M. Mohan Prashanth: Early Cost Estimate of Product During Design Stage Using Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) Principles, Advanced Material Research 622–623, 540–544 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.