MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Lee J, Kao HA, Yang S (2014) Service innovation and smart analytics for industry 4.0 and big data environment. Procedia CIRP, 16: 3–8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brettel M, Friederichsen N, Keller M et al (2014) How virtualization, decentralization and network building change the manufacturing landscape: An Industry 4.0 Perspective. International Journal of Mechanical, Industrial Science and Engineering, 8(1): 37–44 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y (2012) A new hybrid genetic algorithm for job shop scheduling problem. Computers & Operations Research, 39(10): 2291–2299 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nouri HE, Driss OB, Ghédira K (2015) Aholonicmultiagent model based on a combined genetic algorithm-tabu search for the flexible job shop scheduling problem. In Highlights of Practical Applications of Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, and Sustainability-The PAAMS Collection, pp 43–54 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Wang S, Xu Y et al (2012) A bi-population based estimation of distribution algorithm for the flexible job-shop scheduling problem. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 62(4): 917–926 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Chu K (2012) An application of genetic algorithms for the flexible job-shop scheduling problem. International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, 4(3) [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Pan Q, Xie S (2012) An effective shuffled frog-leaping algorithm for multi-objective flexible job shop scheduling problems. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 218(18): 9353–9371 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baptiste P, Le PC, Nuijten W (2012) Constraint-based scheduling: applying constraint programming to scheduling problems (Vol. 39). Springer Science & Business Media [Google Scholar]
- Brucker P, Burke EK, Groenemeyer S (2012) A branch and bound algorithm for the cyclic job-shop problem with transportation. Computers & Operations Research, 39(12): 3200–3214 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liaw CF (2013) An improved branch-and-bound algorithm for the preemptive open shop total completion time scheduling problem. Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering, 30(5): 327–335 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fribourg L, Soulat R, Lesens D et al (2012) Robustness analysis for scheduling problems using the inverse method. In Temporal Representation and Reasoning (TIME), 2012 19th International Symposium on pp 73–80 [Google Scholar]
- Chen JC, Wu CC, Chen CW et al (2012) Flexible job shop scheduling with parallel machines using Genetic Algorithm and Grouping Genetic Algorithm. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(11): 10016–10021 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chirici L, Wang KS (2014) Tackling the storage problem through genetic algorithms. Advances in Manufacturing, 2(3): 203–211 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nouri HE, Belkahla DO, Ghedira K (2015) Genetic algorithm combined with tabu search in a holonicmultiagent model for flexible job shop scheduling problem. In 17th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS) [Google Scholar]
- Tavakkoli-Moghaddam R, Azarkish M, Sadeghnejad-Barkousaraie A (2011) A new hybrid multi-objective Pareto archive PSO algorithm for a bi-objective job shop scheduling problem. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(9): 10812–10821 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Q, Wang K (2014) A hybrid point cloud alignment method combining particle swarm optimization and iterative closest point method. Advances in Manufacturing, 2(1): 32–38 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moslehi G, Mahnam M (2011) A Pareto approach to multi-objective flexible job-shop scheduling problem using particle swarm optimization and local search. International Journal of Production Economics, 129(1): 14–22 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang KS (2013) Towards zero-defect manufacturing (ZDM)—a data mining approach. Advances in Manufacturing, 1(1): 62–74 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, An L, Ni HQ et al (2016) Pareto-based multi-objective node placement of industrial wireless sensor networks using binary differential evolution harmony search. Advances in Manufacturing, 4(1): 66–78 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elmi A, Solimanpur M, Topaloglu S et al (2011) A simulated annealing algorithm for the job shop cell scheduling problem with intercellular moves and reentrant parts. Computers & industrial engineering, 61(1): 171–178 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang CY, Dong X, Wang XJ et al (2010) Improved NSGA-II for the multi-objective flexible job-shop scheduling problem. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 46(11): 156–164 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang XX, Zhang WL (2010) FJSP based on timed Petri Net and GA. Systems Engineering, (11): 86–94 [Google Scholar]
- Fu WP, Liu DM, Lai CW et al. (2011) Polychromatic-sets-based improved genetic algorithm for solving multi-species FJSP. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 17(5): 1004–1010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.