MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- X. Zhang, B. Gao, Y. Wang, The finite element analysis of FSC car under different conditions, Manufacturing automation, 37, 10, 44–46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Riley, A. George, Design, Analysis and Testing of a Formula SAE car chassis, SAE technical paper series, 2002-01-3300 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Salter, Design, Analysis and Manufacture of 2011 REV FSAE Vehicle Chassis, The University of Western Australia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Billygolfer, K. Kcarney, J. Jleith, A. Antonk, Design and Optimization of a Formula SAE race car, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, X. Liu, Y. Wu, G. Jin, Lightweight and fatigue life estimation of frame based on sensitivity analysis, China Mechanical Engineering, 22, 16, 2001–2006 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fu, D. Jin, Y. Qiao, Optimum design method for frame structure of mini electric vehicle, Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 45, 9, 210–213 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Thompson, J.K. Lampert, and E.H. Law, Design of a Twist Fixture to Measure Torsional the Torsional Stiffness of a Cup Chassis, SAE Paper, 9830 54 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.