MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Kokkula, S., Hopperstad, O. S., Lademo, O. G., Berstad, T., and Langseth, M. (2006). Offset impact behaviour of bumper beamâ€”longitudinal systems: numerical simulations. International Journal of Crashworthiness, 11(4), 317–336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kokkula, S., Langseth, M., Hopperstad, O. S., and Lademo, O. G. (2006). Offset impact behaviour of bumper beamâ€”longitudinal systems: experimental investigations. International Journal of Crashworthiness, 11(4), 299–316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hollowell, W. T., Gabler, H. C., Stucki, S. L., Summers, S., and James, R. Hackney, N. (1999). Updated review of Potential Test Procedures for FMVSS No. 208: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)o. Document Number)X. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Salwani, B. B. Sahari, Aidy Ali and A. A. Nuraini, The effect of automotive side member filling on car frontal impact performance, Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences, 6 (2014) 873–880. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z. Wen, H. Zhang, Axial crushing and optimal design of square tubes with graded thickness, Thin Wall Struct, 84 (2014), pp. 263–274. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., Zhang, H., Axial crushing of circular multi-cell columns, Int J Impact Eng, 65 (2014), pp. 110–125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mohammad Javad and J. Ali, Effect of initiator, design, and material on crashworthiness performance of thin-walled cylindrical tubes: A primary multi-criteria analysis in lightweight design, Thin-Walled Structures 96 (2015) 169–182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Abramowicz and N. Jones, Dynamic progressive buckling of circular and square tubes. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 4(4) (1986) 243–270. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reyes, M. Langseth and O.S. Hopperstad, Crashworthiness of aluminum extrusions subjected to oblique loading: experiments and numerical analyses. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 44(9) (2002) 1965–1984. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reyes, M. Langseth and O.S. Hopperstad, Square aluminum tubes subjected to oblique loading. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 28(10) (2003) 1077–1106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.