MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Y. K. Gebre-Mariam, Testing for unit roots, causality, cointegration, and efficiency: The case of the northwest US natural gas market, Energy 36,5, 3489−3500(2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Li, Q. Zhang, G. X. Li, and S. D. Shao, Experimental investigation on performance and heat release analysis of a pilot ignited direct injection natural gas engine, Energy 1,10(2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Soberanis Escalante and A. M. Fernandez, A review on the technical adaptations for internal combustion engines to operate with gas/hydrogen mixtures, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 35, 21, 12134−12140 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bircann, Y. Kazour, K. Dauer, M. Fujita, A. Wells, D. F. Kabasin, and H. Husted, Cold performance challenges with cng pfi injectors, SAE Paper No.2013-01-0863 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Glasmachers, J. Melbert, and A. Koch, Sensorless movement control of solenoid fuel injectors, SAE Paper No.2006-01-0407 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, and S. Q. Chang, Motion control of an electromagnetic valve actuator based on the inverse system method, Proc. IMechE Part D:J. Automobile Engineering, 226,1, 85–93(2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Abraham, V. Magi, J. Maclnnes, and F. V. Bracco, Gas versus spray injection: which mixes faster, SAE Paper No.940895 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- T. Fric, and A. Roshko, Vortical structure in the wake of a transverse jet, J. Fluid Mech, 279, 1–47(1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Panao, A. L. N. Moreira, and D. F. G. Durao, Effect of a cross-flow on spray impingement with port fuel injection systems for HCCI engines, Fuel 106, 249–257(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Scarcelli, T. Wallner, N. Matthias, V. Salazar, and S. Kaiser, Numerical and optical evolution of gaseous jets in direct injection hydrogen engines, SAE paper no. 2011-01-0675 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamato, H. Sekino, T. Ninomiya and M. Hayashida, Stratification of in-cylinder mixture distributions by tuned port injection in a 4-valve SI gas engine, SAE Paper No.2001-01-0610 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- R. Scarcelli, T. Wallner, N. Matthias, V. Salazar, and S. Kaiser, Mixture formation in direct injection hydrogen engines: CFD and optical analysis of single- and multi-hole nozzles, SAE paper no. 2011-24-0096 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Hosseinalipour and A. S. Mujumdar, Comparative evaluation of different turbulence models for confined impinging and opposing jet flows, Numer. Heat Transf., 28,6,647–666(1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Fujimoto, G.-S. Hyun, M. Nogami, K. Hirakawa, T. Asai, and J. Senda, Characteristics of free and impinging gas jets by means of image processing, SAE paper no. 970045(1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.