MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- BP: Statistical Review of World Energy, Workbook (xlsx), London, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/ [Google Scholar]
- SeaGen Environmental Monitoring Programme Final Report, as available on http://seageneration.co.uk/files/SeaGen-Environmental-Monitoring-Programme-Final-Report.pdf, accessed on October 24, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Douglas, G.P. Harrison, J.P. Chick, Life cycle assessment of the Seagen marine current turbine. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers [Google Scholar]
- A. Røkke, R. Nilssen, Marine Current Turbines and Generator preference. A technology review, International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality (ICREPQ’13) Bilbao (Spain)(2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Colby. Multi-scale Hydrodynamic analysis of kinetic hydropower arrays. NortekUSA Technical Symposium (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Verdant Power, Inc, Final Report - GO18168 Improved Structure and Fabrication of Large, High-Power KHPS Rotors, Award No. DE-FG36-08GO18168 [Google Scholar]
- D. Sale, J. Jonkman, W. Musial, A Hydrodynamic Optimization Method and Design Code for Stall-Regulated Hydrokinetic Turbine Rotors (2009) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.power-technology.com/projects/cornwall-ontario-river-energy-project/, as accessed on October 27, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P. Vauthier. The underwater electric kite. East river deployment, UEK Corporation. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.nrel.gov/docs/legosti/old/7109.pdf [Google Scholar]
- http://www.foils.org/hysecdes.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://gcep.stanford.edu/pdfs/energy_workshops_04_04/wind_van_rooij.pdf [Google Scholar]
- http://www.cfd-online.com/Wiki/K-omega_models [Google Scholar]
- http://www.cfd-online.com/W/index.php?title=Turbulence_free-stream_boundary_conditions&oldid=22693 [Google Scholar]
- J. Cotrell, The Mechanical Design, Analysis, and Testing of a Two-Bladed Wind Turbine Hub (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.