MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Saidur R., Rahim N. A., Islam M. R., Solangi K.H. Environmental impact of wind energy[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011, 15(5): 2423–2430. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E Jia-qiang, Li Guang-ming, Zhang Bin, Dong Jiang-Dong, Zhu Hao. Fatigue Simulation and Analysis on Planetary Gear of Megawatt Wind Power Yaw Reducer[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2012, 455-456: 187–193. [Google Scholar]
- Caselitz P, Giebhardt J. Rotor condition monitoring for improved operational safety of offshore wind energy converters[J]. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 2005, 127(2): 253–261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ronny R, Jenny N. Imbalance estimation without test masses for wind turbines[J]. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 2009, 131(1): 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Jenny N, Ronny R, Thien T N. Mass and aerodynamic imbalance estimates of wind turbines[J].Energies, 2010, 3(4): 696–710. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Dongxiang. Theoretical and experimental study on wind wheel unbalance for a wind turbine[C]//2009 World Non-Grid-Connected Wind Power and Energy Conference, 24-26 Sept. 2009, Nanjing, China, 2009: 10975727.1–10975727.5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Minghao, Jiang Dongxiang, Li Shaohua. Research on fault mechanism of icing of wind turbine blades[C]//2009 World Non-Grid-Connected Wind Power and Energy Conference, 24-26 Sept. 2009, Nanjing, China, 2009: 10975712.1–10975712.4. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Tao, Ren Yong, Xia Liu, et al. Research on modeling and simulation of wind turbine rotor imbalance fault[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2012, 48(6):130–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ren Yong. Modeling and Simulation of the unbalance of wind turbine blade[D].Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yuanchao, Xu Yiqing,Wang Fan, et al. Analysis of the influence of wind turbine mass unbalance on the load of wind turbine [J]. Wind Energy, 2012(2): 70–72. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.