MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Processing Technology|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Kannatey-Asibu Jr, E., Principles of laser materials processing. Vol. 4: John Wiley & Sons. (2009). [CrossRef]
- Hao, N. On the process parameter of laser tube bending. in 2010 International Conference on.Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE), (2010)
- Safari, M. and M. Farzin, A study on laser bending of tailor machined blanks with various irradiating schemes. Journal of Materials Processing Technology,. 214(1): p. 112–122, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Hsieh, H.-S. and J. Lin, Study of the buckling mechanism in laser tube forming. Optics & Laser Technology. 37(5): p. 402–409, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Zhang, J., et al., Effects of scanning schemes on laser tube bending. Journal of manufacturing science and engineering. 128(1): p. 20–33, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Lawrence, J.R., Advances in laser materials processing: Technology, research and application.: Elsevier, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Safdar, S., et al., Finite element simulation of laser tube bending: Effect of scanning schemes on bending angle, distortions and stress distribution. Optics & Laser Technology. 39(6): p. 1101–1110, (2007). [CrossRef]
- He, Y., et al., Advances and trends on tube bending forming technologies. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics. 25(1): p. 1–12, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Zhang, W., et al. Large diameter and thin wall laser tube bending. in 24th International Congress on Applications of Lasers and Electro-Optics, ICALEO. (2005).
- Hao, N. and L. Li, An analytical model for laser tube bending. Applied surface science. 208: p. 432–436, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Hao, N. and L. Li, Finite element analysis of laser tube bending process. Applied surface science. 208: p. 437–441, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Jamil, M.C., M. Sheikh, and L. Li, A study of the effect of laser beam geometries on laser bending of sheet metal by buckling mechanism. Optics & Laser Technology. 43(1): p. 183–193, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Davis, J.R., Stainless steels. 1994: ASM international.
- Li, W. and Y.L. Yao, Laser bending of tubes: mechanism, analysis, and prediction. Journal of manufacturing science and engineering. 123(4): p. 674–681, (2001). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.