MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Processing Technology|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- G. E. Moore, Cramming more components onto integrated circuits, Electronics, 38, p. 114, (1965).
- H.-T. Lim, S.-H. Kim, H.-D. Im, K.-H. Oh, and S.-H. Jeong, Fabrication and evaluation of a copper flat micro heat pipe working under adverse-gravity orientation, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 18, Number 10, (2008)
- G. Ngaile, J. Lowrie: Micro-tube hydroforming system based on floating die assembly, 60 Excellent Inventions in Metal Forming p.427–432, (2015).
- L.-S. Lu, Y. Tang, W.-Q. Fang, J. Cheng, Pipe reduction of miniature inner grooved copper tubes through rotary swaging process, Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China 23, p. 377–384, (2013) [CrossRef]
- L. Lu, D. Yuan, Y. Tang, J. Cheng, Slave rotation analysis of miniature inner grooved copper tube through rotary swaging process, Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 61, p. 185–193, (2012) [CrossRef]
- T. Tangsri, S. Norasethasopon, Influences of total reduction of area on drawing stress and tube dimension in inner spiral ribbed copper tube sinking, Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 77, p. 2269–2276, (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.