- C.S.Suh and C.W.Radcliffe, Kinematics and Mechanisms Design (1978)
- C.H.Chiang, Kinematics and Design of Planar Mechanisms, Krieger Publishing Company (2000)
- G.S.Soh and J.M.McCarthy, “The synthesis of six-bar linkages as constrained planar 3R chains,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 45, pp. 160-170 (2008) [CrossRef]
- G.Gatti and D.Mundo, “Optimal synthesis of six-bar cammed-linkages for exact rigid-body guidance,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 42, pp. 1069–1081 (2007) [CrossRef]
- C.Chen and J.Angeles, “A novel family of linkages for advanced motion synthesis,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 43, pp. 882–890 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A.Ahmad and K.J.Waldron, “Synthesis of adjustable planar 4-bar mechanisms”, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 14, pp. 405–411 (1979) [CrossRef]
- H.Z.Edmund and H.M.Cheung, “Adjustable four-bar linkages for multi-phase motion generation”, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 39, pp. 261–279 (2004) [CrossRef]
- K.Russell and R.S.Sodhi, “On the design of slider-crank mechanisms Part I: multi-phase motion generation”, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 40, pp. 285–299 (2005) [CrossRef]
- F.Gao; X.Q.Zhang, Y. S.Zhao, and H. R.Wang, “A physical model of the solution space and the atlas of the reachable workspace for 2-DOF parallel planar manipulators,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 31, pp. 173-184 (1996) [CrossRef]
- F.Gao, X.Q.Zhang, Y.S.Zhao, and W.B.Zu, “Distribution of some properties in physical model of the solution space of 2-DOF parallel planar manipulators,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 30, pp. 811-817 (1995) [CrossRef]
- J.J.Cervantes-Sánchez and J. G.Rendón-Sánchez, “A simplified approach for obtaining the workspace of a class of 2-dof planar parallel manipulators,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 34, pp. 1057-1073 (1999) [CrossRef]
- T.Huang, M.Li, Z.Li, D.G.Chetwynd, and D.J.Whitehouse, “Optimal kinematic design of 2-DOF parallel manipulators with well-shaped workspace bounded by a specified conditioning index,” Transactions on Robotics and Automation, 20, pp. 538-543 (2004) [CrossRef]
- X. J.Liu, J.Wang, and G.Pritschow, “On the optimal kinematic design of the PRRRP 2-DoF parallel mechanism,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, 41, pp. 1111-1130 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Y.X.Zhang, S.Cong, W.W.Shang, Z.X.Li, and S.L.Jiang, “Modeling, Identification and Control of a Redundant Planar 2-DOF Parallel Manipulator,” International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, 5, pp. 559-569 (2007)
- W.W.Shang, S.Cong, and Y.X.Zhang, “Nonlinear friction compensation of a 2-DOF planar parallel manipulator,” Mechatronics, 18, pp. 340–346 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J.Wu, J.S.Wang, and L.P.Wang, “A comparison study of two planar 2-DOF parallel mechanisms: one with 2-RRR and the other with 3-RRR structures,” Robotica, 28, pp. 937-942 (2010) [CrossRef]
- J.J.Craig, Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control, Pearson Education (2005)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Transmission Device and Design|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.