MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- IHS Automotive, sectorial report on “Weight Reduction in Automotive”, pp. 30–56, (2014).
- Patel, H., Panchal, K. C., Jadav, C. S. Structural Analysis of Truck Chassis Frame and Design, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), 2;4, p. 665–668, (2013).
- A. Yasar, D.A. Bircan, Design, Analysis and Optimization of Heavy Vehicle Chassis Using Finite Element Analysis, International Journal of Scientific and Technological Research, ISSN 2422-8702, Vol 1, No.6, (2015).
- R.K Roy Design of Experiments Using The Taguchi Approach, Willy publication, ISBN-0-471-36101-1, pp. 95–171, (2001).
- Wen-Hsien Hsua, Ching-Kong Chaoa, Hsi-Ching Hsub, Jinn Lin b, Ching-Chi Hsua, Parametric study on the interface pullout strength of the vertebral body replacement cage using FEM-based Taguchi methods, Medical Engineering & Physics 31, 287–294, (2009). [CrossRef]
- S. Tiwari, S. Kumar, V. Pattabiraman “A statistical approach towards connecting rod optimization”, SAE paper 2006-32-0068, Japan, (2006).
- M. Ramgir, S. Neelkanth, I. Poonawala, “Design Optimization of Four Wheel Drive Tractor Front Axle Housing”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 4 Issue 08, August-(2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.