MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Li Yuan-yuan, Wang xiao-feng, Nan Hai, et al. Effects of Aluminized Particle Size on HMX-based Aluminized Casting PBX Explosives Detonation Heats. Chinese Journal of Science Technology and Engineering, 14(10):206–209, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Guiruis R H, et al. Time-Dependent Equation of Sate for Aluminized Underwater Explosive. Tenth Symposium on Detonation.675–682.(1993). [Google Scholar]
- Miao Qin-shu, Xu Geng-guang, Wang Ting-zeng. Mechanism Analysis of the Influense of Shape and Size on the Detonation Properties of Aluminized Explosives.Chinese Journal of Explosive and Propellants, 2:4–8, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Xiao-jun, Wang Xiao-feng, Li Yuan-yuan, et al. Effect of Aluminum Particle Size and Explosion Atmosphere on the Energy of Explosion of Aluminized Explosive. Chinese Journal of Explosive and Propellants, 36(6):24–26, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Hui, Huang Heng-jian Huang Yong, et al. The influence of aluminum particle size and oxidizer morphology in RDX-based aluminized explosives on their ability to accelerate metals.Chinese Journal of Explosion and Shock Waves, 26(1):7–11, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Shen Fei, Wang Hui, Ran Yu, et al. Propagation characteristics of close-field shock wave for two aluminized explosives by underwater explosion. Chinese Journal of Explosive Materials, 43(5):26–29, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- ZhouLin, Xu Geng-guang. Configuration of Underwater Energy Output for aluminized Explosive Mixtures. Chinese Journal of Explosives and Propellants, 26(1):30–36, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Cheng-wei, et al. Applications Detonation Physics. Beijing: Defense Industry Press, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Itoh S, Suzuki O, Nagano S, et al. Investigations on fundamental properties of underwater shock waves by high speed photography. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 85(3): 226–230, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.