MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Structure and Measurement|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Tomala, A., et al., Tribological performance of some solid lubricants for hot forming through laboratory simulative tests. Tribology International. 74: p. 164–173, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, J., et al., Experimental study on laser microstructures using long pulse. Optics and Lasers in Engineering. 78: p. 113–120, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Menezes, P.L. and Kailas, S.V., Role of surface texture and roughness parameters on friction and transfer film formation when UHMWPE sliding against steel. Biosurface and Biotribology. 2(1): p. 1–10, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dunn, A., et al., Laser surface texturing for high friction contacts. Applied Surface Science. 357, Part B: p. 2313–2319, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vlădescu, S.-C., et al., Combined friction and wear reduction in a reciprocating contact through laser surface texturing. Wear. 358–359: p. 51–61, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeong, S.-H., et al., Effects of solid lubricant and laser surface texturing on frictional performance of pulse electric current sintered Al2O3–ZrO2 composites. Ceramics International. 42(6): p. 7830–7836, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kalin, M., et al., Comparing surface topography parameters of rough surfaces obtained with spectral moments and deterministic methods. Tribology International. 93, Part A: p. 137–141, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Medvedev, A.E., et al., Effect of bulk microstructure of commercially pure titanium on surface characteristics and fatigue properties after surface modification by sand blasting and acid-etching. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. 57: p. 55–68, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Viana, R., et al., Laser texturing of substrate of coated tools — Performance during machining and in adhesion tests. Surface and Coatings Technology. 276: p. 485–501, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kurniawan, R., G. Kiswanto, and T.J. Ko, Micro-dimple pattern process and orthogonal cutting force analysis of elliptical vibration texturing. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 106: p. 127–140, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, G.X., et al., Microscopic surface topography of a wrought superalloy processed by laser shock peening. Vacuum. 130: p. 25–33, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aqida, S., D. Brabazon, and S. Naher, Atomic diffusion in laser surface modified AISI H13 steel. Applied Physics A. 112(1): p. 139–142, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fauzun, F., et al. Optimisation of Pulsed Nd: YAG Laser Processing of Gray Cast Iron for Enhanced Surface Properties. in Advanced Materials Research. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Fauzun, F., M. Wahab, and S.N. Aqida, Laser Surface Modification of AISI 1025 Low Carbon Steel Using Pulsed Nd: YAG Laser for Enhance Surface Properties. Key Engineering Materials. 554: p. 596–602, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mincuzzi, G., et al., Extending ultra-short pulse laser texturing over large area. Applied Surface Science. 386: p. 65–71, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.