MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Solutions for Tools and Devices in Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- F. Banciu, G. Drăghici, A New Functional Approach to Support FMEA Method in Product Conceptual Design, in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference Modern Technologies, Quality and Innovation, 1, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Banciu, G. Draghici, C. Turc, A Point of View on Functional Approaches Used in Product Design in Applied Mechanics and Materials 371, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) at http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/processanalysis-tools/overview/fmea.html [Google Scholar]
- L. Lipol, J. Haq, Risk analysis method: FMEA/FMECA in the organizations. Int. J. of Basic & Appl. Sci. IJBAS-IJENS 11, 74, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.-H. (Gary) Teng, S.-Y Ho, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis: An integrated approach for product design and process control. Int. J. of Quality & Reliability Management 13, 12 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. Borza, FAST Diagrames: The Foundation for Creating Effective Function Models, Trizcon 2011, 1–10, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Terninko, A. Zusman, B. Zlotin, Systematic Innovation: An Introduction to TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving), (Saint Lucie Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Savransky, Engineering of Creativity: Introduction to TRIZ Methodology of Inventive Problem Solving, (CRC Press 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Suh, “Axiomatic Design-Advances and Applications”, (New York, Oxford University Press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Lee, N. P. Suh, Axiomatic Design and Fabrication of Composite Structures, (Oxford University Press, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gojineţchi, N. Gherghel, Workholding Devices Design (Iasi, 1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.