MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Quality Engineering and Reliability|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- Quality Management Systems - Requirements (ISO 9001:2015), ISO, 44 [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Management Systems - Requirements with Guidance for use (ISO 14001:2015), ISO, 48 [Google Scholar]
- Conformity assessment - Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection (ISO/IEC 17020:2012), ISO, 28 [Google Scholar]
- General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (ISO/IEC 17025:2005/Cor.1:2006), ISO, 39 [Google Scholar]
- Measurement management systems - Requirements for measurement processes and measuring equipment (ISO 10012:2003), ISO, 28 [Google Scholar]
- ISO/DIS 45001, Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements with guidance for use, ISO, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Ordinance on measuring instruments subject to metrological control, promulgated in the State Gazette of the Republic of Bulgaria 22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Williams, SLR Ellison, M Roesslein, EURACHEM/CITAC Guide Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement (LGC, UK, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- EURACHEM/CITAC Guide: Use of uncertainty information in compliance Assessment (LGC, UK, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- ILAC-G24/OIML D 10: Guidelines for the determination of calibration intervals of measuring equipment used in testing laboratories [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on interstate standardization, RMG 74-2004. State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements, State measurement system. Methods for determining the intervals of verification and calibration of measuring instruments [Google Scholar]
- Radev Hr., Dyukendzhiev G., Zakharov I. et al., Metrology and Measuring Equipment, 1, SOFTRADE, 489, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.isgmax.com - The Integrated Sciences Group Website [Google Scholar]
- Establishment and Adjustment of Calibration Intervals, Recommended Practice RP-1, National Conference of Standards Laboratories, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Jackson D., Ferling J. and Castrup H., Concept Analysis for Serial Number Based Calibration Intervals, Proc. Meas. Sci. Conf., 23 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Numerical Recipes (Cambridge University Press, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.