MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- V.M. Rostovtseva, G.A. Nizkodubov, MATEC Web Conf. 72, 01096 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Kobec, I.O. Volkova, Innovative development of electrical engineering based on the concept “Smart Grid” (IAC Energy, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Federal Grid Company of Unified Energy System., http://www.fsk-ees.ru/eng/ [Google Scholar]
- Smart Grid: China Leads Top Ten Countries in Smart Grid Federal Stimulus Investments, Zpryme Reports, Zpryme Research & Consulting press release (2010) http://zpryme.com/news-room/smart-grid-china-leads-top-ten-countries-in-smart-grid-federal-stimulus-investments-zpryme-reports.html [Google Scholar]
- R. Bayindir, I. Colak, G Fulli, K. Demirta, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 66, 499 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Maier, Reininghaus District. Energy, Sustainability Society 6, 1 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ellabban, H. Abu-Rub, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 65, 1285 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Camarinha-Matos, M. Luís, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 65, 283 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.