MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- M. I. Mazurov, A. V. Nikolaev, N. G. Lozinova, Improvement of voltage quality in AC network by use of STATCOM (IEEE Russia Power Tech, IEEE, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Borovikov, A. S. Gusev, A. O. Sulaymanov, R. A. Ufa, A. S. Vasilev, M. V. Andreev, N. Yu. Ruban, A. A. Suvorov, A Hybrid Simulation Model for VSC HVDC (IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, IEEE, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Zamani, M. Mohseni, 9th International Conference on Electrical Power Quality and Utilisation, IEEE, 6, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Puming, H. Quanrui, Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, IEEE, 6, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. A. S. Ruban V. A. Gusev Sulaymanova, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 93, 6, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Andreev, A. O. Sulaymanov, A. A. Suvorov, MATEC Web of Conf., 37, 01001, (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Suvorov, Y. Borovikov, A. Gusev, A. Sulaymanov, M. Andreev, N. Ruban, R. Ufa, Electrical Engineering (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.