MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future. [Google Scholar]
- Li M. National Institutions for Sustainable Development: A preliminary review of the institution literature. United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Russia’s Energy Development Strategy for the period up to 2030. Moscow, 174 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The Smart Cities Council. URL: http://smartcitiescouncil.com/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Doorn, S. Spruit, Z. Robaey, Science and Engineering Ethics, 3, 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ansell, What is a «Democratic Experiment?», 2, 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grunwald, Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, 7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ibo van de Poel, Science and Engineering Ethics, 3, 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Der Nuernberg Kodex 1947. URL: http://www.ippnw-nuernberg.de/aktivitaet2_1.html [Google Scholar]
- M Martin, R. Schinzinger, Introduction to Engineering Ethics (McGraw-Hill Publ., 2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Kobets, I.O. Volkova. Innovatsionnoye razvitiye electroenergetiki na base contseptsii Smart Grid (Moscow, Energy Publ., 2010) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Marina A. Makienko, Natalia V. Kurkan, Anna A. Strelcowa, Philosophical approach to engineering education under the introduction of the smart grid concept in Russia, MATEC Web of Conf., 37, 01031 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Ardashkin, L. A. Korobeynikova, A. V. Popova, Status of social competencies of power engineers in the context of forming the concept of an intelligent network or smart grid, MATEC Web of Conf, 37, 01003 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Learning for the future. Competences in Education for Substainable Development, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chmykhalo, V. Khaliulina, M. Abushaeva, Innovative Power Systems and The Formation of The Creative Class in Russia, MATEC Web of Conf., 37, 01016 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.