MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- A. A. Makarov, Science & technology forecasts and problems of the power engineering development in the Russian Federation up to 2030 79, 206 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- А. I. Skoblo, Y. К. Моlоkаnоv, А. I. Vladimirov, V. А. Shelkunov, Processes and devices for oil & gas processing and petrochemical industry (Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Zijatdinova, А. N. Nikolaev, Ecology and industry of Russia, 3, 23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Makusheva, A. V. Dmitriev, N. A Nikolaev, Chem. Pet. Eng. 46, 330 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Voinov, O. P. Zhukova, N. A. Nikolaev, Theor. Found. Chem. Eng. 44, 213 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Madyshev, O. S. Dmitrieva, A. V. Dmitriev, A. N. Nikolaev, Chem. Pet. Eng. 51, 383 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.