MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- S. Tsushima, S.I. Tanabe, K. Utsumi, Workers’ awareness and indoor environment quality in electricity-saving office, Building and Environment, 88(6), 10–19, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. de Dear, T. Akimoto, E.A. Arens, G. Brager, C. Candido, K.W. Cheong, B. Li, N. Nishihara, S.C. Sekhar, S. Tanabe, J. Toftum, H. Zhang, Y. Zhu, Progress in thermal comfort research over the last twenty years, Indoor Air, 23(6), 442–461, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lan, P. Wargocki, Z. Lian, Quantitative measurement of productivity loss due to thermal discomfort, Energy and Building, 43(5), 1057–1062, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O. Seppanen, W.J. Fisk, Some quantitative relations between indoor environment quality and work performance or health, HVAC & R Res, 12(4), 957–973, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Luo, R. de Dear, W. Ji, C. Bin, B. Lin, Q. Quyang, Y. Zhu, The dynamics of thermal comfort expectations: The problem, challenge and implication, Building and Environment, 95, 322–329, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dai, L. Lan, Z. Lian, Method for determination of optimal work environment in office buildings considering energy consumption and human performance, Energy and Building, 76(11), 278–283, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Vanos, J.S. Warland, T.J. Gillespie, N.A. Kenny, Review of the physiology of human thermal comfort while exercising in urban landscapes and implications for bioclimatic design, International Journal Biometeorol, 54(4), 319–334, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Ahmad, Thermal comfort and building performance of naturally ventilated apartment building in the Klang valley: A simulation study, Proceeding of the energy in buildings (sustainable symbiosis) seminar, 115–132, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahmad, Case study: Thermal comfort study demonstration low energy office (LEO), M.Sc Thesis, UKM, Malaysia, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia Standard, MS 1525 Code of practice on energy efficiency and use of renewable energy for non-residential buildings, Department of Standards Malaysia, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, ASHRAE handbook of fundamentals, comfort and health, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc, Atlanta, USA, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7730, Moderate thermal environments: Determination of the PMV and PPD indices and specifications for thermal comfort, International Organization for Standardization, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. Abdul Rahman, K.S. Kannan, A study of thermal comfort in naturally ventilated classrooms: Towards new indoor temperature standards, Proceeding of the Asia Pacific Conference on the Built Environment, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zainal, C.C. Keong, Thermal comfort and energy conservation in factory buildings, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate, 2, 601–606, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Goldman, Environmental ergonomics: Whence what wither, Proceeding of the 11th International Conference on Environmental Ergonomics, 39–47, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yao, Z. Lian, W. Liu, Q. Shen, Experimental study on skin temperature and thermal comfort of the human body in a recumbent posture under uniform thermal environments. Indoor Built and Environment, 16(6), 505–518, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Gagge, J.A.J. Stolwijk, Y. Nishi, The prediction of thermal comfort when thermal equilibrium is maintained by sweating, ASHARE Transaction, 75, 108–125, (1969). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Strigo, F. Carli, C. Bushnell, Effect of ambient temperature on human pain and temperature perception, Anesthesiology, 92, 699–707, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tanabe, N. Nishihara, M. Haneda, Indoor temperature, productivity and fatigue in office tasks, HVAC & R. Research, 13, 623–633, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Fanger, Calculation of thermal comfort: Introduction of a basic comfort equation, ASHRAE Trans, 73(2), 1–20, (1967). [Google Scholar]
- McIntyre, Indoor climate, Applied Science Publisher, London, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- L. Duanmu, L. Yu, H. Shu, Influence of human body heat storage and adaptation on thermal body, Refrig. Air Cond. Electr. Power Mach, 95(01), 30–33, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang, T. Yin, M. Fu, Study on the allowable fluctuation ranges of human metabolic rate and thermal environment parameters under the condition of thermal comfort, Building and Environment, 103, 155–164, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Gagge, J.A.J. Stolwijk, Y. Nishi, Comfort and thermal sensations and associated physiological responses at various ambient temperatures, Environmental Research, 1, 1–20, (1967). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Fanger, Thermal comfort: Analysis and applications in environmental engineering, Copenhagen, Denmark, Danish Technical Press, (1970). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.