MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Siegwart and Nourbaksh, “Mobile Robot Localization,” Introd. to Auton. Mob. Robot., 2004. [Google Scholar]
- F. Hardarson, “Stability analysis and synthesis of statically balanced walking for quadruped robots,” R. Inst. Technol., p. 154, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- E. Elnahrawy and B. Nath, “Cleaning and querying noisy sensors,” Proc. 2nd ACM Int. Conf. Wirel. Sens. networks Appl. - WSNA ‘03, p. 78, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Kalman, “A New Approach to Linear Filtering and Prediction Problems,” J. Basic Eng., vol. 82, no. 1, p. 35, 1960. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grewal and A. Andrews, Kalman filtering: theory and practice using MATLAB, vol. 5. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. Negenborn, “Robot localization and kalman filters,” www.NegenbornNet/KalmanFilterImplementation (thesis).Pdf, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- J. Biswas and M. Veloso, “Multi-sensor mobile robot localization for diverse environments,” Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. (including Subser. Lect. Notes Artif. Intell. Lect. Notes Bioinformatics), vol. 8371 LNAI, pp. 468–479, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.